Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday's Menu

OK, so this blog is helping me do my menu for the week.
It's Monday morning and I don't want to grocery shop
and
I don't want to plan a menu.
I do know that when I do not only will I have one less thing to do today, but our family will eat good and eat within our budget.

So here goes:

Day #1: Steaks with noodles and veggie?
Day #2: Pulled pork sandwiches (pork in crock pot since last night- will feed a lot of kids)
Day #3: Grilled Maple-Glazed served with spanikoptia and fresh picked tomato, steaks for the boys
Day #4: Pizza
Day #5: leftovers, please Lord may we have leftovers
Day #6: sandwiches or breakfast
Day #7: Yiayia and Papou's house

Breakfast: eggs, pancakes, cereal, oatmeal, meat product
lunches will be: mac-n-cheese, grilled cheese, pb&j, fruit, feta/tomatoes

I also need to buy something sweet- maybe a cheesecake?

No recipe from me this week. Anything you want from my past menu's let me know.
Also e-mail me your favorite recipes, or post on your own blog.

Happy eats!
Now to the grocery store

2 comments:

Aleatha said...

Hey this is a great idea! I have started putting my menu up as well. I think I am going to try your pulled pork next week.

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is so late...here is what we have been eating this week:

Sunday: Butternut squash pasta bake (was on menu last week but friends made us meatballs we LOVE!)
Monday: Chicken and stuffing casserole
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Spaghetti
Thursday: Ginger-Lime Beef Stir-Fry
Friday: ?out for dinner
Saturday: Picky night (yoyo)

~Sarah C