Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday's Menu

Ok, so I am getting into this menu groove. I do find that my menu changes a little bit as we have been getting invited to my in-laws on a random, weekly basis.
I also love that we are eating home more and not out at the 99 cent menu.

Monday: leftover pot roast, with biscuits and honey, carrots and salad with my homegrown, from seed lettuce!!
Tuesday: teriyaki chicken on grill, stir-fried veggies, garlic noodles (my kids love these)
Wednesday: Port chops, Lisa's recipe
Thursday: Breakfast, Greek omelets, sausage, OJ, maybe french toast too?
Friday: pizza, we get Hungry Howies pick-up special: 1 bacon/pepperoni, 1 ham and pineapple, 1 more if I have extra kids
Saturday: Yoyo night
Sunday: lunch with my mother and Nana: dinner: Sub sandwiches, I'm think Maine style italians

2 comments:

Superhero Mom said...

Yum...I think I may try one of your's next week...I'm suddenly in the mood for teriyaki chicken!

So I posted my menu! I love doing this! Love you Michelle!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog, but I do plan my menu out for the week, and have found it saves A LOT of money on groceries. Here is my menu for the week...let me know if you want any of the recipes. email: semk@comcast.net or find me on facebook.

Sunday: Baked Mac-N-Cheese, salad
Monday: Spinach and beef lasagne, salad, french bread
Tuesday: leftovers, green vegetable TBD
Wednesday: RIBS, mashed potatoes, green beans
Thursday: Beef Fiesta
Friday: Dinner out?
Saturday: Picky night (similar to YoYo...except I still have to prepare for the littles so they can't REALLY be on their own.)

~Sarah Corliss