Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday's Menu/Meal Plan Monday- Whatever

I can only go so long with this whole menu thing before I am ready to pop!
Ugh.
I just can't seem to love or even like cooking for more than a few weeks.
But...
I have 3 hungry mouths to feed,
and...
it is my responsibility to feed them,
so...
I press on.
Cooking, and cooking even when I want to eat a bowl of cereal and call it a day!

Haven't even given this weeks menu a thought.
I will and probably won't post it here but if I do, you'll know it!
Happy eats this week!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cool, are you a famous chef or something? I love cooking to, though I wouldn't call it "good". haha. Anyway, my mom's name is Michele, but with one "L". Ok so back to cooking. What is your favorite kind of cooking? Mines baking, and though, i've done brownies, cookies, sweet, and stuff like that, i have NEVER done a cake. A simple thing like that and yet i have never made a cake. Is it easy? have you ever done it? Well i will get back to you later maybe.


byee