Saturday, February 6, 2010

Product Review: Silicon Muffin Liners

I had my eye on these silicone muffins liners for quite some time. For a cost of $10 for a set of 12 I wasn't sure if I should take the plunge or not. Well about a month before Christmas I splurged and bought some, boy am I thrilled with them!

We make a lot of Blueberry Muffins and recently I discovered a very sugary Pecan Pie Muffin recipe. After baking I remove them off the baking sheet, use a knife to separate the muffins from the liner, flip on their side and pop the muffin out. No liner to throw away- just wash and reuse. If you make a lot of muffins or have been debating the switch I highly recommend it!


1 comment:

dinelle said...

good to know, i am going to check these out! have never seen them in the super market, where did you get them?