Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday's Menu

Link to your Monday's Menu by leaving a comment; also look for the red below to see what I need help with in my menu this week.

Above all, have fun in the kitchen and recipes always welcome here.
Monday - Beef Stew, my mother-in-laws recipe-we didn't eat it last week, click here for recipe

Tuesday - Pork Tenderloin on the grill, with Steve's teriyaki marinade and broccoli with cheese and brown rice

Wednesday - Justin pizza at youth group: Beef Stroganoff, Hamburger Helper with glazed carrots

Thursday - Pork Chops on the grill, however Steve wants to cook them, butter and herb noodles, broccoli

Friday - pizza

Saturday - Yoyo Night

Sunday - Chicken something?? Need help on this one, what can I make with chicken that I can leave in the over/crockpot while we are at church- so like 1 1/2 hours?

No comments: