Wednesday, November 5, 2014

food

Wow it really has been awhile since I have kept track of our eating on here.

Currently getting back into the groove of life with a laptop
meaning i can actually use it as a kitchen tool.

i enjoy refering to this blog for our meals and recipes.

Right now I am refusing to buy groceries.
I am determined for us to eat down on what we have.

I like having a stockpile of food but find even the stockpile needs a little trimming now and then ;)

Side note on veggies--- for the last several months I participated in green Flamingo's Community Supported Agriculture. I loved it; however with a $225 buy in this time around I had to pass.

Instead I am checking out Front Porch Pickings- bonus with them is the fact that they deliver!
Score.

But back to my kitchen...
This week I am cashing in on the cod and salmon I had looked over in the freezer.
I can't believe I misplaced salmon, what the heck is wrong with me?

So tonight is
Wednesday: philly cheese steaks with my homegrown green peppers and au ju sauce ;)

Thursday: on your own

Friday: Maple Glazed Salmon with corn on the cob and salad

Saturday: grilled sirloin salad

Sunday: 20-minute Garlic and Herb Baked Cod

Monday: leftovers with salad

Tuesday: spaghetti

No comments: