Monday, April 8, 2013

Meals This Week

OK so when I don't meal plan, we eat out. 
I may cook once or twice and then we eat leftovers, or I resort to cereal and sandwiches.
So here's to this week... wish me luck!

Monday: World's Best Chicken - a Pinterest find and we'll see how the name holds up
Tuesday: Million Dollar Spaghetti - again a Pinterest find
Wednesday: Sweet Baby Ray's Crockpot Chicken
Thursday: Thai Food (hey I am gonna be gone and I need me some Thai to hold me over)
Friday: Pizza, I will be gone
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: let's face it, Steve will eat out or at a friends

Also making smoothies packs this week 
as well as jars of smoothies and veggies drinks for Aubry's BooginHeads drinkable packs.

For a lunch option: Cucumber Salad
Breakfast/snack: applesauce bread

OK so already I am wondering if I'll have time for all of this along with packing myself, prepping family to live while I'm gone and let's not forget the upcoming event I have the Friday after I return.
Eeeek!
We'll see.
Now to get going to the grocery.
Happy eats!

No comments: