Monday, December 21, 2009

Meal Plan Monday


I love planning my meals every week and posting them here. I lean toward the "lazy" side of life and so posting this here helps me stick to it.

When I started this Monday's menu I knew there was something like it out there that inspired me, I just couldn't remember what it was called, then I looked back through my blog and remembered: Meal Plan Monday!!! So I will join in that carnival.



Here goes.

M- Sweet and Sour meatballs

T- Burgers, homemade mac-n-cheese

W- Chicken on the grill, something easy because we'll be cooking all day for Christmas Eve @ Yiayia's

Th- Christmas Eve at Yiayia's: Ham, turkey, Greek stuffing, Yiayia potatoes...

F- Christmas Day, blueberry pancakes for b-fast, mom's Ham loaf

S- leftovers

Sun- family gathering



b-fast: cereal, pancakes, french toast

lunch: chicken nuggets, grilled cheese,

snacks: mandarin oranges, tomatoes/feta cheese, cookies and other Christmas yummies



Happy eats!

No comments: